- These halo rings are designed to create vibrant, bright white rings in your headlights that are sure to be noticed.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- LED Halo Rings work in all weather conditions (great for cold climates), do not need ballasts, are brighter than CCFL, and do not burn out over time.
- WeissLicht Halo LED Rings use different sized rings for the Xenon and Halogen lights for an OEM look, especially when off.
- All WeissLicht kits use High power LEDs for maximum brightness and a 7000k slightly blueish Xenon color.
- The FROSTED kit features an inner chrome reflector for increased brightness and an outer chrome ring that is visible when lights are off.
- Kits come with all the necessary installation hardware, 4 rings, 2 ballasts (if needed), wiring harness, and connectors.
- Installation is completely Plug & Play; NO cutting of wires is required.
- Installation Difficulty: ADVANCED (Special Tools or Specialized Knowledge May Be Required)
- Follow the provided instructions to open your headlight.
- Use the clips to attach the ring to your light housing, run the wires out the back, and connect them to the ballasts using the provided connectors.
- Plug the ballasts into the wiring harness and wire the relay to the electrical system.
- The rings will stay on when the car is on and stay lit for 10 seconds afterwards before turning off automatically.
- The most challenging part of the installation is taking apart and reassembling the light lens covers. We recommend professional installation if you are uncomfortable doing this.
Notes / Warnings
- For the E46, the headlights simply clip apart.
- For vehicles such as the E38, E39 and E53 X5, the headlights must be 'baked' apart.
- For the E36, these will not fit into OEM headlights, and can only be installed into after market headlights that can be taken apart.
- NOTE: We do not accept returns on any kits which have been installed fully or partially due to the fact that they are un-resaleable.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The halos look great BUT it took sometime to install because the instructions provided by bimmian are for CCFL not LED halos and 2nd, the kit did not contain the wire taps like it had on the kit that they had instructions on. I head to get some wire taps and installed it like it said on the instructions but now the problem is the halos turn on when my car is off, and turns off when I turn on the ignition... I don't know exactly what is happening but I suppose I'll take it to my mechanic to see if he can figure it out.
Quite simply the most appealing upgrade for my 06 M3. The look is flawless. The install is challenging enough that you can use some help.