- aFe Control would like to introduce the Variable Height Springs (VHS) for the 2014-2016 BMW M2/M3/M4 (F80/82/83/87) chassis.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- The VHS system was developed for enthusiasts who desire the ride height adjustability of a coil over while still retaining their OEM adaptive factory shock absorbers.
- The system features slip on coil over sleeves for the front struts that are TIG welded, and zinc plated for maximum durability.
- In the rear, CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum ride height adjusters also offer 0.5 “ to 1.5 “ of lowering and maintain the factory spring location for quiet operation and strength.
- The 700 lb/in" rear springs were developed specifically for this application to maintain proper balance with the adaptive ride shocks.
- Elevate your driving experience with the comfort, precision and excitement of the aFe Control Variable Height Springs (VHS).
- Installation is simple, just press off the factory spring seat and replace with the aFe Control VHS.
- The system includes mounts for the OEM accelerometers and sway bar.
- M specific front springs are included and feature a progressive 224 lb/in" rate while offering 0.5 “ to 1.5 “ of lowering.
This Product Fits:
- BMW F87 M2
- BMW F80 M3
- BMW F82/F83 M4
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .