- Protect your car and make it sound cooler with the Active Autowerke blow off valve kit.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Unfortunately, BMW uses PLASTIC piping and PLASTIC blow off valves on their engines. These tend to fail over time, not being able to keep up with the pressure -- literally.
- This is ESPECIALLY true if you have a software upgrade to release the hidden potential in your N54 turbo system -- the added boost from the software puts even more strain on the already under performing plastic parts. .
- When these fail (and they inevitably will) you will be stranded -- and stuck with a bill for over $600 for the same, plastic parts that will break in the near future. -- get the Active Autowerke Blowoff valve instead!
- Our single BOV sports a huge venturi, designed to handle excess pressure build-up against the turbo compressor impeller blades, pressure at the impeller to stop spinning (a.k.a. Compressor Surge),which can damage the compressor wheel and shaft. With our valve in place, the stock turbos are protected as the boost is raised - you can take HP to the stratosphere, enjoy the spoils of all that performance, and get that cool "whoosh" sound as your machine spits out excess inlet pressure.
- All hardware & fittings have that quality factory look you demand, and are built to perform flawlessly under the most aggressive boost conditions.
- Key Features:
- High-efficiency single displacement BOV - takes place of two smaller plastic valves
Large opening can handle maximum boost, provide high flow
Proven and tested to handle 600+ HP
- All aluminum venturi design with factory-style throttle clamp
- CNC machined flange
- Durable black powder-coated wrinkle finish
What's Inside The Box
Illustrated instruction manual & installation guide for easy "Plug and Play" installation
This Product Fits
- Blow Off Valve for BMW N54 Engines
Notes / Warnings
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
- The installation of this part requires a metal clip that is found on all OEM pipes. If your OEM pipe has had a catastrophic failure, ensure that this clip was not lost as it will be required to install this part. Installation Difficulty: PROFESSIONAL (Professional Installation Recommended)
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .