- Macht Schnell Bypass Track Pipes permit you to retain your OEM secondary cats and resonators, keeping noise levels tame enough for even the most stringent sound limitations found at many track events (nearly stock decibel levels), and also keeping costs to a minimum.
- No welding is required for installation, simply cut and bolt into place using supplied exhaust clamps.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- On the S65 V8 M3 models, the stock exhaust headers flow very well while the catalysts present the largest obstacle and power loss.
- The Macht Schnell Bypass Track Pipes were designed specifically for race/track use, and offer a cost-effective means of removing the 400 cell restrictive primary catalytic converters on all 2008-2013 M3s.
- Bypass Track Pipes allow you to make two single cuts to your stock midpipe section, removing the catalytic converters, and clamping the largest diameter straight pipe in their place using the provided high-end/premium exhaust clamps.
- This eliminates the largest source of exhaust restriction, unleashing considerable power gains (~20hp) and a very obvious improvement in acceleration.
This Product Fits:
- 2008-2013 E9X M3
Notes / Warnings
- Please note that certain aftermarket exhaust systems may not comply with applicable US (including California) laws and regulations, and may therefore be prohibited for use on highways or roads, or on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emissions control requirements.
- California prohibits the use of any aftermarket exhaust system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts, unless CARB has issued an Executive Order as to such part or system.
- Macht Schnell parts or exhaust systems/components used or intended for use on “racing vehicles” (i.e. a competition vehicle used exclusively for competition on closed-course circuits) do not require an exemption or Executive Order from CARB to be sold in California.
- However, such parts are prohibited from use on California public highways or roads, even if occasionally used “off-road.”
- All sales are final on custom order items, no exchange or refunds.
- Buyer is required to verify fitment before mounting.
- Manufacturer warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse or contact with road hazards/potholes/debris.
- Buyer/customer acknowledges accepts and agrees to the terms, conditions, and warranty set forth by the action of purchasing this product.
- Feel free contact us if you have any questions before ordering.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .