- Create an aggressive look for the front of your vehicle by adding these real carbon fiber front bumper splitters.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- These splitters are three dimensional, and will give your lower bumper and aggressive look.
- The Dry Carbon process yields the highest quality results in an extremely thin product.
This Product Fits
- Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Splitters / Flippers for BMW E90/E91 3 Series (LCI)
Notes / Warnings
- Like all Carbon Fiber products on the market, these splitters must be test fitted & prepped before installing.
- Slight modifications are often required, such as trimming, sanding, filing, or smoothing the surface in order to get best fitment and appearance.
- This is NOT an OEM product, fitment will NOT always be perfect straight out of the box.
- We recommend having this product installed by a company that has experience working with AFTERMARKET body kit pieces, not a standard collision repair center that only works on insurance claims.
- These splitters install in minutes, securing with auto adhesive and optional screws from the underside.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I chose to buy the AutoCarbon air splitters for my BMW E90 LCI 335 as an alternate to the OEM splitters. At one third the price I knew that there would be some compromise with the product. However, since my car is black and this part is carbon fiber, I figured most issues would not be noticeable (I was right). The positives are that the quality of the product isn't bad, the fitment is decent and the price was a significant savings. Unfortunately the negatives were inconsistencies in the carbon fiber weave (not noticeable from 5'), obvious areas where fitment could have been better, and some superficial blemishes in terms of slight dimpling (barely noticeable) on the surface and what appears to be dust in parts of the clear resin. If you're looking for a perfect fit with a perfect carbon fiber weave, you should spend the money and buy OEM. If your car is lowered and/or know that there is a chance or scraping, rock chips or hitting curbs, I think for the price this is a very good alternative. If it's any consolation, my wife (who is not a car person) thought they looked great. In short, I'm saying most enthusiasts would probably notice the slight inconsistencies of the product up close, but 90% of people out there would probably think these splitters look just like the OEM.