- Real carbon fiber mirror covers from AutoCarbon are an excellent addition to your vehicle, providing the sporty look that you are after!
- Each AutoCarbon mirror covers set includes one pair of mirror covers, adhesive tape, and a certificate of authenticity.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- These carbon fiber mirror covers are precision shaped to seamlessly match the OEM mirror design.
- The carbon material used is incredibly thin to look like full carbon fiber mirrors!
- Handmade by true carbon fiber craftsmen using only top quality materials and the newest Dry Carbon technology.
- This method creates a very consistent weave while allowing for an extremely thin profile.
- Dry Carbon, when professionally clear coated, leaves a spectacular finish.
This Product Fits
- Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers for BMW E92/E93 3 Series (Pre-LCI).
- Installation Difficulty: PROFESSIONAL (Professional Installation Recommended)
- These items are quick and easy to install by following the included instructions.
- They fit precisely and securely on your existing side mirrors using high quality 3M tape.
- Should the need arise, this product can be removed without damage to your vehicle.
Notes / Warnings
- Please note that due to the curvature of this part and the nature of carbon fiber, it is very difficult to produce in carbon fiber without an unavoidable change in pattern density.
- This is a natural look for carbon and is not a defect. As such, returns are not acceptable for this reason.
- Refund or exchange is only valid within 30 days of purchase and the item shows no signs of installation.
- Warranty does not apply to damage caused by wear and tear, abuse, misuse, road debris or installation.
- Please verify fitment before mounting as there is no exchange or refunds on the item once installed.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Simple application that makes your exterior look amazing! It is an easy install for a great wow factor. Anyone who looks at your car will instantly notice that your BMW is not like the others, and if you're on this site that is exactly what you are looking to do. Don't wait, set your BMW apart like I did....