- Add the look of Carbon Fiber to your headlight trim with our high quality, self-adhesive carbon vinyl.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- This material provides a dry carbon look with a three-dimensional texture, allowing light to reflect the same way that real carbon fiber does.
- It is waterproof to withstand moisture and will not yellow with UV rays.
- Air release channels allow for fast, easy, and virtually bubble-free application.
- Installation Difficulty: EASY (Most People Can Do This With Common Household Tools)
- You may have to fully remove your headlight to install this product.
- Although this is not difficult on the E46 models, it may take some time.
- All patterns are cut with an extra half inch on the exterior dimensions.
- This is done so that although you install the material completely centered, you will have grace in certain areas where the material needs to be pressed into corners, and will stretch.
- The patterns are specifically made to cover the bottom, sides and only a small overlap onto the top portion of the trim. (the top is not seen so we do not cover this area).
- Once you are satisfied with the how the material went onto your headlight trim, run a sharp Exacto knife along the edges to cut away any overlapping material.
- It is imperative that the blade be new or very sharp, otherwise it may snag on the material.
- We recommend you use a heat gun or hair dryer to better adhere and stretch some areas, once the material has been applied.
- Please see the installation video for this product to see how to correctly apply this product.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .