- Our Carbo-Noc Interior Trim Overlays are designed to enhance the look of your BMW's interior by covering areas such as the climate, radio and light controls with the great look of carbon fiber!
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Each kit is custom mapped and precision cut for the specific BMW model from DecalWerks Carbo-Noc.
- This material is a high quality carbon vinyl that reflects light like real carbon fiber.
- Easy to apply and reapply, the glue is activated with heat for even better adhesion if required.
- Installation Difficulty: SIMPLE (No Tools, Anyone Can Install)
- IF YOU HAVE OEM CARBON CLOTH TRIM, OUR CARBON PATTERN WILL NOT NECESSARILY MATCH FACTORY CARBON FIBER TRIM IN PATTERN SIZE AND WEAVE.
- Please note that the patterns may fit multiple vehicles, as such you may have left over pieces after installation.
- THIS KIT MUST BE APPLIED WITH SOAPY WATER to aid in proper placement of these overlays. Add soapy water to the application surface AND on the back of the piece itself.
- Once you are happy with the placement, gently press out the water with a cloth and use a hairdryer to evaporate the excess water.
- If you find a portion is not sticking correctly, this indicates that there is still water under that piece. Simply press out and collect the water.
- DO NOT PULL OR STRETCH THE MATERIAL - Be very careful when peeling off or realigning pieces so as not to stretch the material or it will not fit correctly. This is especially important with narrow or long pieces.
Notes / Warnings
- Some BMW plastic surfaces, called 'soft plastic', tend to peel when pierced. When the overlay is removed, the surface can be affected and peel. Careful, deliberate removal may prevent this. Please note this before ordering.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are a great way to give a little flash to the dashboard. They look good and for the most part are easy to install. However I will not give 5 stars as the thinner pieces, such as the one for the outside radio trim are not cut big enough to accommodate the curved contour of the trim piece and therefore do not stick well. after 30 minutes of fighting it, i gave up and pulled that piece off. This is also the case for the piece covering the outside trim of the window / mirror buttons. Those trim pieces are curved as well, and you just can't get the vinyl to conform to the curvature.