- Chameleon Spray Film is a highly flexible and transparent water-based coating suitable for automotive lens protection, revitalization and customization.
- It is incredibly easy to install and even easier to remove.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- This product is applied using an aerosol to the surface of the lens, but maintains transparency.
- It contains no solvents and will not damage lenses.
- Each kit comes with a bottle of water-based spray film liquid in your choice of color and a spray tool.
- Installation Difficulty: SIMPLE (No Tools, Anyone Can Install)
- Apply this film at room temperature for best results.
- Prior to application, ensure the surface that the product is to be applied to is clean.
- Mask off the area around your lenses to protect your vehicle from over spray.
- One coat of this product is recommended, so ensure you achieve full coverage.
- Please allow 12 hours for the product to fully cure before exposing it to harsh environments.
- If you find that you need to remove the product from the sprayed surface, it is best to wait until the film is completely dry (24 hours).
- Simply lift a corner and peel off the entire coating.
Notes / Warnings
- This product utilizes a compressed propellant. Always provide adequate ventilation during the application process.
- You will need to separately purchase a standard can of compressed air, usually sold in office supply stores as dust cleaner, to serve as the propellant to spray the liquid onto the surface of your lens.
- When purchasing the can of compressed air, select a brand that offers the stem on the can. Pull off the nozzle and there should be a small stem protruding from the valve at the top of the can.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .