- All Macht Schnell Competition fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898.
- They meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the USA.
- All studs/nuts feature a black plating process for OEM appearance.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Final inspections are not restricted to random quality checks. Every single fastener is tested to ensure compliance with specifications. Studs/nuts are also offered individually and should be replaced after every race season.
- Competition Wheel Stud Kit Features:
- 45mm length allows for the use of close-ended lugs & locks (Note: cannot be used with any spacer)
- 75mm length allows for most spacer thicknesses (up to +12mm) to be used without changing studs
- 90mm length allows for spacer thicknesses (up to +20mm) to be used without changing studs
- 0.9 Grade Strength Class for ultimate strength and safety
- Bullet Tip prevents cross-threading (except for 45mm length)
- Faster and easier wheel changes - Eliminates the need for balancing the wheel while threading in stock wheel lugs
- Black zinc coating for additional strength and corrosion/wear resistance
- 45mm, 75mm or 90mm Shank, 12mm x 1.5, 17mm Hex Nut, Cone Seat
- 75mm or 90mm Shank, 14mm x 1.25, 17mm Hex Nut, Cone Seat
This Product Fits:
- 12mm Studs:
- 2008+ BMW E82/8 1-Series & 1M 2012+
- 1992-2012 BMW E36, E46 & E9X 3-Series & M3 2011+
- 2004-2010 BMW E60/1 5-Series & M5 2012+
- 2005-2010 BMW E63 6-Series & M6 2009+
- 2002-2008 BMW E65 7-Series
- 1996-2002 BMW E36 Z3 & Z3M
- 2003+ BMW E85 & E89 Z4 & Z4M
- 14mm Studs:
- BMW F30 3-Series
- BMW F10 5-Series & M5
- BMW F13 6-Series & M6
- BMW F01 7-Series
Notes / Warnings
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
- All sales are final on custom order items, no exchange or refunds.
- Buyer is required to verify fitment before mounting.
- Manufacturer warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse or contact with road hazards/potholes/debris.
- Buyer/customer acknowledges accepts and agrees to the terms, conditions, and warranty set forth by the action of purchasing this product.
- Feel free contact us if you have any questions before ordering.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .