- Dinan's Performance Spring set for the F30 335i (non xDrive) provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates. Additionally, Dinan lowers the 335i by a 3/4" in front and 3/4" in the rear for improved suspension geometry and an even more aggressive stance. The Dinan springs are CNC wound with high tensile chrome silicon wire and shot peened for stress relief to last the life of the car. The 30% increase in stiffness will reduce the rear suspension compression under acceleration and front suspension compression (or dive) under braking, giving your car a more controlled feel. The Dinan performance springs will also provide a noticeable improvement in grip, for high speed driving situations that will inspire confidence in your car's capabilities. The reduced body roll makes the steering more responsive to driver input and will be noticed at speeds as low as 20 mph, up to the top speed of the vehicle.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- 30% increase in spring stiffness
- Lowers the vehicle 3/4" in front and 3/4" in the rear
- Preset to prevent spring sag
- Compatible with both conventional and factory electronic shocks
This Product Fits:
- 2012-2015 BMW 335i Sedan
Notes / Warnings
- Not compatible with xDrive equipped cars.
- Dinan Performance Spring sets should be purchased and installed with the corresponding Ride Quality and Handling Kit to achieve the advertised ride height, performance, and ride quality.
- While not explicitly required, if the matching component is not purchased and installed you will get less than favorable results in the form of poor ride quality and improper handling traits.
- While we will maintain a full warranty on product defects, any claims against the car’s improper handling/ride quality traits due to not purchasing the corresponding handling kit will not be warranted.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .