- Are you looking to make changes to your BMW coding to enable/disable features and perform other functions usually done by mechanics?
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- With these cables (and associated PC software -- NOT INCLUDED) you are able to code various functions on your BMW vehicle (may vary based on model and equipment).
- Turn on/off daytime running lights
- Turn on/off remote window/convertible top open/closing
- Turn on/off light bulb checking to permanently clear errors (great for LED or aftermarket lights)
- Turn on/off central locking system flash / sound (if equipped with alarm)
- Turn on/off one touch up/down for windows
- Turn on/off rear euro fog light
- Read / Reset trouble codes (check engine light) for various systems
- Change units of measurement from KM/Miles
- And literally hundreds of additional settings!
- All cables operate via USB or Ethernet and plug into your vehicle using the convenient OBD or OBDII socket usually found in the drivers side footwell.
- These cables will enable you to perform:
- E-SYS ICOM Coding for Ethernet OBDII systems found on the newest generation of BMW vehicles.
- Inpa K + DCan coding for the previous generation of BMW vehicles.
This Product Fits
- E-SYS ICOM Coding Cable for Ethernet OBDII systems for 2009 or Later
- Installation Difficulty: PROFESSIONAL (Professional Installation Recommended)
Notes / Warnings
- Note that use of these tools is for very technically-savvy individuals.
- You will need to have sophisticated computer skills, and plenty of patience.
- No PC software is provided for these tools, you will need to be able to source it yourself.
- No technical support whatsoever is offered on these cables.
- Since this is an electronic item, it is not eligible for return or refund, except in the case of defect in which it will be exchanged for an identical item only.
- Use of these tools are strictly at your own risk. Bimmian will not be responsible for any damage or problems caused as a result of your use of these products.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .