- BMW's OEM EVC reduces the noise level when the engine is close to idle to improve driver comfort.
- The Macht Schnell Exhaust Valve Control (EVC) gives you full control of your exhaust system at the touch of a button.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Compatible with all exhaust systems (OEM or aftermarket) that retain the factory EVC control, the Macht Schnell (EVC) Module allows FULL user control of your exhaust system at the touch of a button.
- No key FOBs or additional equipment is needed - this is a 100% integrated solution that utilizes the instrument turn signal indicators and tachometer needle to give a visual confirmation of what particular mode you are in. Simply press the BC stalk for +2 seconds to change EVC modes. Outside turn signals are not affected during operation and behave normally.
- The Macht Schnell EVC Module supports the following features:
- Open/Close Exhaust Valve at YOUR command, or use BMW's factory profile for Exhaust Valve Control
- Optional User-defined Valve Control Setting at startup (Open/Closed) or default to OEM operation
- Quiet Cold Start in mornings compared to OEM operation
- Active Sound Configuration - You have the option to deactivate Active Sound permanently, or to only operate within certain modes,
- 1-Touch Comfort Window/Mirror Closing Upon Vehicle Locking - This will allow the windows and/or mirrors to 1-touch close automatically upon locking. This option can be configured to only close windows, only fold mirrors or both.
- OBD2 Cycling - helpful when performing diagnostics, clearing engine codes on a programmable timed cycle, or for those running off-road track setups.
- Increased Halo Brightness - If you have LED headlamps, the brightness level can be increased by approximately 40% for maximum intensity while driving.
- Passive / Invisible Mode - Auto passive mode will allow factory electronic test equipment or other aftermarket devices to be utilized without causing irregularities in readouts or operation.
- No dealer visits or coding required after installation
- Completely removable at any time
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
Notes / Warnings
- Please note that certain aftermarket exhaust systems and/or accessories may not comply with applicable US (including California) laws and regulations, and may therefore be prohibited for use on highways or roads, or on roads or vehicles otherwise subject to emissions control requirements.
- California prohibits the use of any aftermarket exhaust system that modifies, removes or replaces original equipment catalysts, unless CARB has issued an Executive Order as to such part or system.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
This Product Fits:
- 2013+ F2X 1-Series/M135
- 2014+ F2X 2-Series/M235i
- 2012+ F3X 3-Series models
- 2014+ F3X 4-Series models
- 2015+ F8X M3 & M4
- 2013+ F1X X5/X6
- 2015+ F85/F86 X5M/X6M
- All sales are final on custom order items, no exchange or refunds.
- Buyer is required to verify fitment before mounting.
- Manufacturer warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse or contact with road hazards/potholes/debris.
- Buyer/customer acknowledges accepts and agrees to the terms, conditions, and warranty set forth by the action of purchasing this product.
- Feel free contact us if you have any questions before ordering.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .