- Upgrade your taillights to LED and get the clean European look of clear or smoked lenses at the same time!
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Give your BMW the upgraded look of newer BMW taillight designs.
- These LED taillights replace all 4 pieces of your stock lights and are Plug & Play.
- The lights are brighter, draw less power than filament lights and have the cool look of LED.
- These lenses are D.O.T. & S.A.E. certified and GUARANTEED TO WORK IN YOUR BMW with no bulb failure warnings or computer errors.
- Note that the reverse indicators do not come with bulb holders or bulbs. The bulb holders from your OEM lenses must be used and we recommend pairing them with our super bright reverse light bulbs (contact us if you have any questions on which bulbs to buy).
This Product Fits
- F30 Style LED Rear Lens Kit for BMW E46 3 Series Coupe.
- Installation Difficulty: PROFESSIONAL (Professional Installation Recommended)
- In some vehicles, installation of a resistor pack may be required (provided).
Notes / Warnings
- THIS PRODUCT SHIPS VIA GROUND REGARDLESS OF THE SHIPPING METHOD CHOSEN AT CHECKOUT.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
- This product is a custom order.
- Special orders and custom orders are not returnable or refundable.
- Shipping charges and any other related charges are not refundable.
- Please refer to manufacturer's warranty policy on manufacturer's defects.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product really updated the look of my e46 M3. Super easy install...no errors...and a super sexy rear end with a modern look!
F30 LED rear tail lights. The Lights are exactly the look I wanted however, Fitment was not 100% OEM which is fair as they are not OEM parts but they can be adjusted to make it nearly perfect, at least from a couple feet away. The one major downfall in my particular case is that the 3rd Brake Light(in rear window of coupe) is ahead of these lights when activating and deactivating brake lights. I can assume that this is due to a resistor in the LED causing a delay but I am not sure as I have not had time to investigate further.