- There are few interior upgrades more universally appealing than Mechunik Gauge Rings.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- These Gauge Rings upgrade the look of your cluster with M-car style.
- BMW has always been known for boring, dark gauge clusters, with stylish metal rings reserved to top-end M models
- Combine a set of Gauge Rings with M-Style Gauge Faces and Carbon Fiber Cluster Trim for the sportiest look.
- Difficulty: EASY (Most People Can Do This With Common Household Tools)
- These rings are installed with SNAP-IN technology, without the need for any adhesives.
- They can be removed any time without damaging your cluster.
- Before installing, be sure to disconnect your negative battery terminal.
- Take extra care to protect the cluster's face from finger prints and dust as it may be visible when reinstalled.
Notes / Warnings
- For E46 owners, we offer a cheaper glue-in ring alternative in silver.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Got these rings to add to my dash. They look really snazzy and I installing them wasn't too challenging. They snap in and really add a lot to the look of the dash. I did the red sharpie mod to the needles while I was in there and I am in love with the gauges now.
I added silver gauge rings to my E46 325Ci and in conjunction with a white gauge face my gauge cluster is now so much better to look at. It really puts a smile on my face every time I jump in my car! Thanks bimmian.com :)
This item is well made and was really easy to install. It made my dash cluster look great. A small upgrade made a big difference!
I ordered this package with all kinds doubts in my mind. When I received the package and opened it up, I was amazed with the quality of make and the color of the rings which was a 100% match with my original silver trim. Installation was made easy with confidence relying all very detailed instructions submitted with order acknowledgement. This really made the work very joyful too. And the final look after completion of installation made me much happier :-) Great work Bimmian team. I'm happy with my choice.
Only reason I give this a 4/5 is when I received them, one gauge ring was slightly bent - noticed after opening, so doubt I could return, nor was it that bad to send back. I ordered the 'clip-ins' which are very easy to install, but if you plan to use carbon fiber cluster trim with these rings, install that carbon fiber first, then rings. I sampled one ring, and could NOT get it back out without doing major damage; and over laying carbon fiber would hide rings. All in all, pretty pleased with the way it turned out. The rings are plastic with chrome finish - not metal.
Pricey for what they are, but they do make my dash pop more and look great.
this product is perfectly fit....its great
that's great !