- DecalWerks Racing Stripes for your hood, trunk and roof come in seven different styles.
- These seven styles were designed to be offset stripes but can be used down the center or even on the fender.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- The Berlin Style Stripe is very similar to the current OEM BMW racing stripe kits.
- Our stripes are computer cut from the highest quality automotive grade vinyl. Properly installed, this vinyl can withstand all weather conditions and be removed with ease if necessary.
- Each stripe style comes in a 5.5 foot length (66 inches) piece.
- This size will cover most BMW hoods or most roof panel or any trunk down to the bumper.
- If you would like to run stripes on your entire vehicle we recommend purchasing Three (3) Stripes, which is enough to cover the hood, roof and trunk on most BMW vehicles.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- Thoroughly clean the application surface and soap the area so that you can easily lift the stripe if it does not align properly.
- Applying the stripes wet will also allow you to move them around on the vehicle surface until you are satisfied with the location.
- Once they are applied you can use a hair dryer and credit card to push out the water from the stripe and dry the excess.
- Be careful not to move the stripe when pushing out and absorbing the water.
- Any small bubble you cannot remove will disappear in a few days.
Notes / Warnings
- WHEN ORDERING STRIPES, PLEASE NOTE THAT THEY MAY NEED TO BE CUSTOM CUT, CAUSING A SHIPPING DELAY IN YOUR ENTIRE ORDER.
- Please allow 1-3 days before your product ships, and please note that due to the custom nature of this product, we cannot accept returns on these stripes.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This part fit perfectly on my BMW 550i, I am so glad I got it from you guys.