- Introducing a new concept in LED BMW headlight and fog light bulb technology from WeissLicht.
- Designed to be super compact, fanless, completely weatherproof and ultra-bright, Illustro is simply the best all-round headlight/fog light on the market.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- WeissLicht, a recognized leader in LED lighting, has produced a sleek, light weight, perfectly fitting, ultra-compact, super-cool, and ultra-bright LED bulb.
- These bulbs are fanless, as exposure to dust, water and salt cause premature fan failure. Once this happens, the bulb quickly overheats and burns itself out. Also, most fan bulbs are too long and protrude out of the fan housings.
- The Braided Belt:
- is non-corrosive so using it in exposed locations doesn't affect its performance.
- It has no moving parts and cannot fail like a fan.
- It can be packed tightly for installation and then spread out into the housing once installed.
- This is a huge benefit for smaller housings or housings with a unique shape and makes installation substantially easier.
- The thin wires of the belt quickly pull heat from the core and spread it over a large surface area.
- The bulbs have 4 belt loops with 16 surfaces totaling over 30 square inches of area.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
Notes / Warnings
- Note that these bulbs are sold in PAIRS!
- Beware of copycat bulbs! Cheaper materials for the core, plastic body and heat sink may cause your bulb or housing to melt. Look only for the original.
- LED bulbs do not disperse light into a lens designed for a halogen light the same way a conventional bulb does, no matter how bright the LED may be.
- Performance varies from lens to lens, although we do not recommend these bulbs for on road use as they may not produce the necessary output and beam shape in every lens.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
- Order with confidence! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for exchange or refund.
- This product carries a 1 year manufacturers warranty. See our terms of sale for full details.
- Warranty is void by misuse, incorrect installation or touching the glass of the bulb.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great lights, very easy to install only took me about 10 minutes. They are very sturdy and really bright.
This is an honest review, I truly hope it helps you make a final decision if you are considering purchasing. Ever since I purchased the vehicle I have been weighing the options of purchasing a pair of oem bmw xeon projection head lamps. After assessing I concluded that they basically cost the same as my monthly mortgage. I will admit, Angel eyes and Projection lights look phenomenal but ultimately cannot justify spending $1500 on lights. After weeks of research on ebay, amazon, forums, ect... I found these illustro flex, initially hesitate because I have never purchased an LED Headlight kit. I have experience with HID Kits and Xeon but never LED. I was afraid they would not be as bright or have that ghetto blue color that everyone hates. After doing a little bit more reasearch I decided to give them a try, because to be honest the price is not bad at all, great return policy, fantastic warranty and honestly much cheaper that any Quality HID kit. Packaging was good and clean but who really cares I wanted to test them out, at the time I was working. To my surprise my GF installed them all by herself, she is a car fanatic but not really a gear head. She said the H7 bulbs are tricky to remove but easy to install back in, once you figure the first one the second one is a breeze. It took her about 1hr to properly install them with no prior experience. She came to my office (home) and told me it was ready, i honestly couldn't believe she did it. I gave the lamps a final vertical adjustment with a philips screw and done. It has been a week and I have not turned them off during driving for testing purposes. They honestly perform fantastic, they look white with a tiny hint of light blue, i would say about 5500k-6000k. As soon as you turn them on they light up 100%, no need to wait for them to warm up like HID kits. When turned off since the exterior is made from black plastic the reflector bowl reflects black, making it even nicer. During night driving these things are extremely bright but wont hurt the eyes, I have not had another car flash their lights or complain. One thing you have to keep in mind is that these will not perform the same as Xeon projectors because my headlamps don't have the help of a projector lens. They rely solely on the reflector bowl, but it's definitely the closes thing to projection. I confidently reccomend these lights to anyone that is looking for better visibility, style and overall performance without breaking the bank. All I have left to do is purchase a pair of fog lights and high beams to complete the look. **If you have the same car as I, make sure to ask for a pair of resistors to be included in your order. Its free and this will make sure the computer doesn't bother you with any codes while they are not being used.
Revolutionary design, easy fitting and BRIGHT results ! Loved em !