- Introducing the pinnacle in LED brightness and innovation!
- Cooling is achieved without the use of a fan, meaning no moving parts to fail!
- This bulb is compact, weatherproof and ultra-bright using a line shaped pattern of LUMILEDS for maximum on-road projection.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- WeissLicht, a recognized leader in LED lighting, has produced the brightness LED bulb on the market, beyond even some HID Xenon headlamps
- These bulbs are fanless, as exposure to dust, water and salt cause premature fan failure. Once this happens, the bulb quickly overheats and burns itself out. Also, most fan bulbs are too long and protrude out of the fan housings.
- BRIGHTEST ON-ROAD PROJECTION - Maximum brightness is achieved with a special array of LUMILEDS from Philips, which achieves the brightest possible output. This arrangement achieves the longest throw onto the road to project a strong horizontal line onto your path.
- COMPACT & REVERSIBLE - Illustro MAX bulbs are compact, with short cables and a tiny electronics pack, and unique reversible cooling fins. This allows you to fit the bulb into places where they otherwise might not fit.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- When reversing the cooling fins, be sure not to wipe away the white grease from the threading, as this creates a heat transfer seal between the bulb body and heat sink, and is necessary to effectively cool the bulb.
Notes / Warnings
- Note that these bulbs are sold in PAIRS!
- Beware of copycat bulbs. Demand only the best from WeissLicht Illustro bulbs.
- LED bulbs do not disperse light into a lens designed for a halogen light the same way a conventional bulb does, no matter how bright the LED may be.
- Performance varies from lens to lens, although we do not recommend these bulbs for on road use as they may not produce the necessary output and beam shape in every lens.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Last year I had purchased a pair of H1 and H7 Illustro Max Led for my head lights, I am very happy with the product, I feel ther's no match with the product. So I wanted to upgrade my fog lamps, I got them for a great unbelivable price off $38. Once I receive it I will upgrade the fogs assembly. Great product...