- WeissLicht Spektrum LED fog light bulbs provide maximum power, brightness and intensity, and are a perfect match for either factory HID Xenon Headlights or upgraded WeissLicht Illustro MAX/FLEX LED Headlights.
- Contact us for any questions you have on finding the right bulbs for your BMW.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- These bulbs provide a very intense white light to match your HID or LED Headlights, giving the ultimate appearance upgrade.
- Spektrum uses the most powerful and compact 5 watt LED light sources available, making them brighter than competitor's LED bulbs.
- These bulbs use four (4) super-powerful CREE diodes to allow for ultimate bulb concealment and maximum light output.
- Fewer LEDs allows for the use of the bulb surfaces to create a deep well reflector that maximizes the light output. This allows Spektrum bulbs to be as bright as 50 and 80 watt bulbs without overheating.
- Ultra compact LED source points create the best concealed LED bulbs available. Little yellow LEDs on most bulbs reflect and are megnified in your cars lens.
- WeissLicht Spectrum bulbs have been extensively tested for safety and life expectancy, and they are already several times brighter than OEM.
- With these bulbs you will enjoy the benefits of reliability, long service life and the extreme brightness.
- Error Free operation with optional 'plug and play' error cancellers for newer vehicles.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- IMPORTANT NOTE! When removing your original bulb make sure that the rubber seal around the bulb head comes off with the bulb. If you notice the seal is not on the bulb when you remove it from the housing, reach into the bulb insertion hole and dig out the rubber seal. If you do not remove this seal the new LED bulb will not fit into the bulb hole.
- If you have been sent a pair of cancellers, test the bulbs without the cancellers first. If they do not generate errors, then error cancellers are unecessary. If errors do occur, please install the cancellers in between the bulb and vehicle socket.
Notes / Warnings
- Note that these bulbs are sold in PAIRS!
- WARNING! Resistor packs create heat and should be installed away from wires and other sensitive materials and components.
- DO NOT TOUCH ERROR CANCELLERS AFTER THE VEHICLE LIGHTS HAVE BEEN ON. THEY GET VERY HOT TO THE TOUCH.
- Please note that this product is not meant to be a replacement for your fog lights in terms of performance. They do not project like factory bulbs.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product. Thank you.
they are fast