- Get the clean European look of clear lenses, or the stealth look of smoked lenses AND upgrade to LED at the same time!
- Kit includes 1 pair.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- This two piece, LED side marker light kit will give your BMW a modern look, while drawing less power than OEM filament lights.
- These lenses are fully PLUG AND PLAY with no computer errors in most vehicles.
- Available in either WHITE or AMBER illumination for most BMWs.
This Product Fits
- LED Side Lenses for BMW E60, E8X 1 Series, E84 X1, E9X 3 Series.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- Just pinch your existing lenses and push sideways to compress the retaining clip, then pull outwards.
- Simply connect our plug and play connector, seal and secure with electrical tape, then snap the lens into your fender.
- For some lenses, you must keep your bulb plug attached to the cable end.
Notes / Warnings
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fit was great, not perfect but great. Nothing you could notice from afar. Smoked lense looks great on a Space Gray color.
Rodrigo Padilla BMW 135i Miami, Florida Just received them half an hour ago, and took less than 5 minutes to install. They look great, specially if you have the shadow line trim and gloss black grills. Bimmian has the best price, service and selection and I love shopping here!
Absolutely satisfied! Much more fancy than the original lenses.
Al from Montreal 2008 128i I ordered the smoked lenses with white LEDs. The product was fairly simple to install although I had to use some WD-40 around the existing lenses to get them to slide far enough to remove them. The lights work just fine. However, there are only 3 LEDs so the effect is not very bright. Still, it has a nice, subtle look to it, especially on lighter colored cars.
Great Product I love them I have had them on my E90 for the last two years and no problems. And they still look good and work well.