- Replace your OEM oil drain plug with the Mechunik Magnetic Oil Drain Plug during your next oil change.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- This drain plug is equipped with a powerful magnet at the tip to attract and collect metal particles suspended in your oil.
- As a new engine works itself in, it produces metal particles that collect in your oil pan.
- These particles can be the size of a grain of sand, or as large as a splinter and are not captured by your car's oil filter.
- As oil is pulled from the pan, it reintroduces these particles into the car's engine components, seals and filters.
- The the Mechunik Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, collects these harmful metal particles so that they are not reintroduced into your engine, allowing you to clean them out after each oil change.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- Each plug comes with a copper washer that needs to be installed along with the plug.
- When you buy an OEM oil filter for your oil changes it comes with a replacement copper washer.
- Replace this washer with each oil change.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have looked all over for one of these magnetic oil drain plugs, I should have know that I could get one from BIMMIAN, and it was free with my 3 pack oil filter order so I could not go wrong! Thanks for the great parts and quick shipping time. Brett