- This Mechunik blow off valve adaptor creates a hissing sound when attached to your factory bypass valve.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- A Blow Off Value Adaptor mounts to your factory bypass valve.
- It turns a bypass valve into a makeshift blow off valve, giving you the sound of a large blow off valve.
- A blow off valve adaptor does not inhibit the normal operations of the turbo.
- Available for factory turbo vehicles only.
- F30 320, 328
- F10 520. 528
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- TO INSTALL:
- Locate the Bypass valve
- Unplug cable to valve (if applicable)
- Unscrew 3 bolts holding on valve
- Align your new adaptor to the valve making sure the holes are aligned. Ensure the two pieces are snug.
- Reinstall valve with adaptor attached using provided longer screws.
- Reconnect cable (if applicable)
Notes / Warnings
- This product changes the sound your engine makes when pulling off the gas, imitating a venting sound made by a blow off valve.
- This sound will be more evident at higher rev shifting, etc.
- This product only adds this sound and has no other benefits.
- Do not purchase this product if you desire not to have this blow off turbo sound.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .