- Did one of your factory Xenon headlights stop working?
- Did the dealer quote you hundreds of dollars to replace the ballast/controller box?
- We have the solution, with Xenon Ballast replacements at a fraction of the cost.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Save a great deal of money and restore your Xenon HIDs to their factory condition.
- Installation Difficulty: EASY (Most People Can Do This With Common Household Tools)
- Check to make sure your bulb is not blown before purchasing a replacement balls/controller.
- Be sure to turn off your lights when replacing the ballast/controller.
- Locating the ballast/controller unit can be done by looking at the back or feeling for the bottom of the headlamp.
- Some units are screwed down to the sides of the headlamps as well. Others may be found inside the headlamp and sometimes only accessible through a small door in the headlamp assembly.
- Please note that removal of the headlight may be necessary to replace the ballast controller.
- In some cases you may be able to remove it without headlight removal if it is located on the rear.
- In cases where the unit is on the bottom of the headlight you may be able to see it through the wheel well door but changing it our will require headlight removal.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good service, unbeatable price.
This was my second order one thing for sure the price is unbeatable and services are outstanding my first order I had Brian help me and this time Gavin I must say all of them are very understanding and knowledgeable. If this company do free shipping above $50 orders like others I will give them 5 Stars. Thank you Guys.