- Replace those ugly amber reflectors on the front bumper of your BMW vehicle with "The Original" painted reflectors by Bimmian.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- These replacements are easily installed, are expertly color matched, and dramatically change the appearance of your vehicle.
- Our body colored reflectors are the same size and shape as your BMW's current reflectors, but are painted the exact color of your vehicle by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL REFINISHER, so that they blend in perfectly with your bumper.
This Product Fits
- Painted Reflectors for BMW E46 3 Series Coupe (Pre-LCI) & M3.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- You will be required to remove your original reflectors in order to install our painted versions, and NO bumper removal is required.
- No glue is required to install these reflectors, all models either simply snap into place or adhere with included pre-applied adhesive tape.
- No permanent modifications are required to your vehicle in order to properly install this product, and your original reflectors can be reused at any time.
Notes / Warnings
- These Painted Reflectors no longer act as a reflector once painted.
- No orange or red will be visible when installed.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great quality and perfectly matching color. Fits perfectly.
Overall, I'm very happy with the product. I will say that the driver-side piece came with some minor imperfections on the edges which are somewhat noticeable even after being installed. That said, the service and price was great and I would absolutely recommend these for your car!
Customer Service was great, and the reflectors look good, once you can get them installed. They don't quite fit into the OEM bumper. Some sanding of the bumper may be necessary, because these reflectors were just a tiny bit too big. For $75 pieces of plastic, I was a bit disappointed in that aspect of the manufacturing quality.
One of my favorite website to shop for my bmw parts. Has great service, good deals on the best parts that can truly fit my car. Im new to this website heard from you guys on youtube and im proud to say that i bought my reflectors here for a great price and they look awesome. Thanks a lot bimmian.
Excellent color match, 99% perfect fit.
The quality of paint is excellent, fitment is almost 100% the front sticks out just a little. It's not that noticeable unless you are looking at it up close. All in all 48288475774 times better than the stock amber reflectors. These are a must have.
Freakin' awesome! It was a bit tricky getting the old reflectors off (broke one!) but once installed these look awesome! YES you can see them on the car they're not 'flush' or anything but getting the holes filled would mean bodywork and $$$. These are a VERY nice alternative to all of that mess! In all honesty the paint match isn't 100% perfect but then again to be fair this is a California car that is 6yrs old. The Imola Red paint currently on the car has probably changed a bit since it rolled off the production line in 2006.
Easy to install and paint color matches car spot on!