- Give your black tires a racecar look, with custom raised white tire lettering.
- These letters apply in minutes, are permanent and dramatically transform the look of your wheels.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Raised Tire Lettering allows you to transform any black wall tire into a REAL raised white letter tire without tire paint pens or tire markers.
- Each letter is made from a black under layer and a white top layer so they will last the life of your tire.
- They adhere permanently to the sidewall of your tire.
- Order any letters that you need to spell whatever you want.
- Installation Difficulty: SIMPLE (No Tools, Anyone Can Install)
- PRIOR TO INSTALLATION THE TIRE MUST BE CLEANED THOROUGHLY FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS
- All kit materials and tires must be dry and allowed to acclimatize to a temperature of not less that 50F for a minimum of one hour.
- Clean backside of letters and tire sidewall letters with a rubber cleaner or a strong degreaser thoroughly and let dry.
- Repeat this step until the rag comes away clean with no new residue. THIS IS REQUIRED FOR A PERMANENT RUBBER-TO-RUBBER BOND!
- Cut any tabs found sticking out along tire wall with a box cutter.
- Find the center of the tire and make a mark. This is where your first letter will go, and will be the letter found in the middle of the word you are applying.
- Tire lettering should be installed in the upright position to ensure proper alignment.
- Apply glue to the outline of the rubber letter, then fill in letter thinly and evenly distributing the glue. Best results require a thin, even coat.
- Apply even pressure to the letter, letting glue set for 15-30 seconds while rubbing from center to outside of the decal to remove any air bubbles.
- Allow to set for one hour to ensure proper adhesion. You can move onto another tire at this time as long as you don't rotate the wheels.
Notes / Warnings
- If you live in an area where snow is common, letters may peel due to the tire shrinking in the cold.
- Simply use glue to re-secure this area if it occurs.
- Contact with curbs may remove the letter if the abrasion is hard enough.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews