- Nothing is worse than road rash on your expensive rims.
- Protect your investment cover up existing marks with easy to fit, self-adhesive wheel protectors from RimBlades
- Available in several colors to enhance the overall appearance of your vehicle.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- RimBlades Protective Strips are an easy to install solution for protecting your rims and adding style to your BMW.
- These strips accommodate rim sizes up to 22 inches in diameter and are available with a curved or straight edge.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- Rim Protective Strips can be trimmed to the correct length with scissors.
- Balance weights need to be fitted inside the wheels, not on the lip.
Notes / Warnings
- 50% tape bond is reached after 20 minutes, 90% after 24 hours and 100% bond after 1 week. These times are increased in colder weather.
- Do not exceed 40mph in first 25 hours after installation.
- Ensure all surfaces are properly cleaned prior to installation.
- Will not stick if there is any silicone residue left from wheel and tire cleaner.
- Caution: Acid based wheel cleaners are not recommended when the product is installed.
- Inspect on a regular basis and replace if damaged.
- The responsibility for ensuring this product is fitted correctly lies with the customer and if you feel unable to fit this product correctly you are advised to seek professional assistance.
- Bimmian will replace any product with a manufacturing defect.
- We cannot cover the costs of products that fail or any costs arising from this as it is a DIY fitted product.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to apply and looks great! I would recommend jacking up each wheel so that they can be spun while applying.
I'm not sure if the adhesive is strong enough or if I ordered the correct type. The protective stripe flies off at high speeds. I guess my biggest feedback would be to ensure you order the correct type for your rim.
HEAD ASS MAN! These rim strips look amazing. I got an Imola Red 330ci ZHP, and they look clean as fuck on them. I'm about to get the Mechunik Interior trim as well and oh man, I can't wait to see the look!
Good Customer Service!!!