- Created to reduce unwanted flex and as an improvement over the spongy stock bushings, and used on M3 GTS/CRT as well as M5/M6, Macht Schnell’s Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushing kit is just the ticket.
- Bushings are Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum to provide a firm, solid suspension mounting point from subframe to vehicle eliminating any flexing which greatly improves feel and handling.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Noticable reduction of lag under launching/shifting
- Zero subframe movement under extreme cornering
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Wider footprint allows wider weight distribution/torsional rigidity
- Will not compress, crack or separate like rubber bushings
- A must for aggressive or track driven vehicles
- Chamfered edges allows easy installation
- Retains factory lip for removal
- Includes OEM fasteners for complete worry free-installation
- Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushing Kit Contents:
- (4) Solid Aluminum Subframe Bushings
- (4) OEM BMW Subframe Bolts
This Product Fits:
- 2011 E82 1M
- 2008-BMW E9X M3
Notes / Warnings
- Professional installation is recommended.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
- All sales are final on custom order items, no exchange or refunds.
- Buyer is required to verify fitment before mounting.
- Manufacturer warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse or contact with road hazards/potholes/debris.
- Buyer/customer acknowledges accepts and agrees to the terms, conditions, and warranty set forth by the action of purchasing this product.
- Feel free contact us if you have any questions before ordering.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .