- The Sprint Booster Throttle Remapper improves the throttle response of your BMW and puts the fun back in driving.
- Choose the type of transmission: M/T for manual and A/T for automatic or semi-automatic.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- All modern BMWs employ DRIVE BY WIRE technology, where the throttle is controlled by a signal from the ECU, which allows the factory to make the acceleration smoother and less aggressive by adding a delay between the time you press the pedal and the throttle opening.
- True BMW enthusiasts want to have more direct control over acceleration and install a Sprint Booster Throttle Remapper to:
- Eliminate the lag between pedal input and throttle reaction for immediate vehicle response.
- Remove the restrictions on throttle opening allowing for more power at lower RPM ranges.
- Abolish non-linear pedal response. If the pedal is depressed 20%, the throttle will be open 20%. You have full control of your BMW.
- Valet mode and Pedal lock mode allow the driver to disable the acceleration ability or limit the rate of acceleration (Valet mode) when not driving the vehicle.
- The ultra compact design allows the driver to place the selector switch in many different locations.
This Product Fits:
- BMW E81/E82/E87/E88 1 Series
- BMW E82 1M
- BMW F20/F21 1 Series
- BMW F22/F23 2 Series
- BMW E36 (Not M) 3 Series
- BMW E46 3 Series
- BMW E46 M3
- BMW E9X 3 Series
- BMW E9X M3
- BMW F30/F31/F34 3 Series
- BMW E85/E86 Z4
- The Sprint Booster is easily installed with Plug & Play connectors and does not affect other systems.
- Connecting the Selector Switch: Locate the white socket on the Sprint Booster, take the Selector switch and connect it to the Sprint Booster.
- Open the vehicle's door and remove the car keys from the car: Wait for 10 minutes before you install the device. This step is important to allow the CAN bus system to complete the diagnostic testing and avoid having the check engine light switch On.
- Install the Sprint Booster:
- Locate the harness connector on the accelerator pedal.
- Remove the harness connector from the pedal.
- Connect the Sprint Booster on the pedal. Make sure that the Sprint Booster is properly aligned with the pedal's connector during installation.
- Connect the harness connector on the Sprint Booster.
- After you install the device on the pedal, attach the selector switch anywhere on the dashboard using the double-sided tape (included). Always make sure that the wire does not interfere with your foot or the accelerator pedal. Use the enclosed tie wrap to wrap the spare wire.
Notes / Warnings
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It is quite funny how people who did not use the thing trying to share their opinions about it on many websites. I was searching for information about Sprint Booster from the guys who actually used it on their cars. It performed well and did exactly what I expected it would. I was not expecting to get extra HPs out of it, just to optimize the use of what I have already. I was after getting rid of the lag, so the car is no longer hesitates when I step on the throttle, especially when taking off from zero speed, it just follows the command. Possibility to gradually adjust/calibrate response is also fun, but I do not use it so often and mostly drive on top of the green sector. What feels really bad is to turn this thing off as human nature is fast getting use to good things but another way around feels so-o bad. :)
Man I wish I had bought this the day I bought the car. The stick throttle mapping is so bizarre, at almost no point does 10% throttle equal 10% output. This fixes all that. Install took about 10 minutes on an E70 M, one Allen bolt removes the throttle pedal, the rest is plug and ay. In Race mode, level 9, the throttle is super sensitive and rarely requires much input. No adverse effects on steering weight like other brands. Highly recommended, the car now feels like a supercar, as it is!