- WeissLicht Chrome LED bulbs use a unique and innovative design to achieve maximum brightness without the risk of overheating or error codes in most vehicles.
- These bulbs can be used in a variety of different places, including signal lights and reverse lights.
- Contact us for any questions you have on finding the right bulbs for your BMW.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Weisslicht Chrome uses the most powerful and compact LED light sources available, making them brighter than competitor's LED bulbs
- Does not produce errors in most vehicles.
- To see what bulbs fit on your BMW, check out the WeissLicht Manufacturer Website
Notes / Warnings
- Note that these bulbs are sold in PAIRS.
- Some BMWs you may experience minor flickering upon start up as the vehicles searches for bulbs. This is very minor and stops moments after the system locates the bulb.
- Some Bulbs are polarity sensitive and will need to be flipped around in the socket to work properly.
- Some BMWs are sensitive to any LED bulb, and will throw an error even though Spektrum bulbs are designed as error-free. (e.g. E92 rear and E60 front signals and E53 X5 front signals).
- The Error cancellers crimp to the bulb socket wires. MOST COMMONLY THE RESISTOR ATTACHES TO BROWN (GROUND) and BLUE (WITH GREEN LINE) WIRE IN THE WIRING HARNESS.
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here .