- Upgrade your OEM halo rings with the brightest V2 LED Halo Upgrade Kit on the market from WeissLicht!
- One kit replaces all 4 rings in your headlights.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Halo rings, also known as angel eyes, are the circular rings of light surrounding the headlights of your BMW.
- WeissLicht's LED Halo Upgrade will make your BMW stand out by replacing the stock halogen light bulbs with a cool, pure white glow.
- At 180 Watts, it is BRIGHTER than the competition, are covered by a one-year warranty, and will not cause any warning lights on your dash.
This Product Fits:
- BMW 1 Series (E87) 2004 - 2008 (Pre-LCI) (These only fit E87 models)
- BMW 5 Series (E39) 2000 - 2003 (LCI) & M5
- BMW 5 Series (E60) 2004 - 2007 (Pre-LCI) & M5 (Pre-LCI)
- BMW 6 Series (E63/E64) 2003 - 2010 (Pre-LCI) & M6 (Pre-LCI)
- BMW 7 Series (E65/E66) 2002 - 2008
- BMW X5 (E53) 2000 - 2006
- BMW X3 (E83)
- Installation Difficulty: ADVANCED (Special Tools or Specialized Knowledge May Be Required)
- Make sure to install the bulbs by rotating all the way until you feel the bulb fully stop. If you do not turn it all the way into the housing then the LED will not be pointing at the pick-up optics for the outer rings, resulting in dimmer outer rings.
- Some housings have very little room, making rotating the bulb quite difficult. Please try to rotate fully, if necessary, use some lubricant on the seal to help it rotate more smoothly, or by pressing inward while rotating to collapse the seal and make rotating easier.
- For vehicles with LEFT and RIGHT specific bulbs be sure to put them into the correct side. If you notice that the outer rings are dim it is because the LEDs are not being aligned correctly with the pick-up optics, instead slipping more light into the inner ring and very little into the outer ring.
Notes / Warnings
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These were a bit of a hassle to install due to the tight space, but they work very well. It would have been nice if they came with some instructions!
Product arrived in a timely manner. I bought these for my 2007 bmw e64 convertible Space to replace my halos was tight, but once in they looked really good. Nice and white. I recommend them.
Quick delivery!! Product was exactly what I ordered and the video from the website was a great help. Product was easy to install and worked perfectly! I did not have to call in for customer support, but I have no doubt that it would have been outstanding. Would highly recommend this company and their products.
Easy 5 minute install on BMW E39. Nice and bright white light.
very high quality and bright. highly recommended.
I have just installed this product and its looks amazing, the only thing I didnt like is that the connectors are a very loose fit, so I had to use a custom made zip tightener to hold it in place. Other than that as I said it looks perfect.