- Upgrade your OEM halo rings with the brightest LED Halo Upgrade Kit on the market from WeissLicht! One kit replaces all 4 rings in your headlights.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Halo rings, also known as angel eyes, are the circular rings of light surrounding the headlights of your BMW.
- WeissLicht's LED Halo Upgrade will make your BMW stand out by replacing the stock halogen light bulbs with a cool, pure white glow. Each kit replaces all FOUR halos bulbs in your headlights.
- At 180 Watts, it is BRIGHTER than the competition, are covered by a one-year warranty, and will not cause any warning lights on your dash.
This Product Fits:
- BMW 1 Series (E82) (including 1M) 2007 - 2012
- BMW 3 Series Coupe (E92) 2007 - 2012
- BMW 3 Series Sedan/Touring (E90/E91) (with HID Xenon option only) 2009 - 2012
- BMW M3 (E9X) Coupe Convertible and Sedan 2006 and up
- BMW 5 Series LCI (E60 LCI) 2008 - 2010 (with HID Xenon option only)
- BMW 6 (E63/64) Series 2008 - 2011(includes M6)
- BMW X1 (E84) with Xenon Headlights 2010 - 2012
- BMW X5 (E70) with Xenon Headlights 2007 - 2011
- BMW X6 (E71) 2008 - 2011
- BMW X5M and X6M 2008 - 2012
- BMW E89 Z4 2009 - 2012
- Installation Difficulty: ADVANCED (Special Tools or Specialized Knowledge May Be Required)
- Make sure to install the bulbs by rotating all the way until you feel the bulb fully stop. If you do not turn it all the way into the housing then the LED will not be pointing at the pick-up optics for the outer rings, resulting in dimmer outer rings.
- Some housings have very little room, making rotating the bulb quite difficult. Please try to rotate fully, if necessary, use some lubricant on the seal to help it rotate more smoothly, or by pressing inward while rotating to collapse the seal and make rotating easier.
- For vehicles with LEFT and RIGHT specific bulbs be sure to put them into the correct side. If you notice that the outer rings are dim it is because the LEDs are not being aligned correctly with the pick-up optics, instead slipping more light into the inner ring and very little into the outer ring.
Notes / Warnings
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My second time purchasing from Bimmian and again great service. Ed answered my questions, I ordered my parts online and had them in hand ahead of schedule. Flawless from start to finish... and very happy with my purchase. Thanks Ed and Scott
Been on my 135i E82 for about 10 months now. Looking as good as new. No issues!
As described. Beautiful.
If you want a clean, bright white light, this upgrade kit does it. Easy to install (10 minutes). It goes well with the upgrade kit for the fogs and headlights. Very happy with all 3 products and appreciate the customer service (Ed, thanks!).
This product works as advertised and makes my E70 X5 look current. Installation was WAY easier than I had expected. (The YouTube video that shows the installation is quite a bit different from the set-up in my X5.) The service from bimmian.com and the speed at which they got the product to me was outstanding. Could not be happier with the results!
These lights were perfect they look really good!
This LED Halo Upgrade Kit was installed 3 weeks ago. I am really pleased on how they have upgraded the look of my X6, from the dreary yellow halos to a crisp, white clean look. They look great, work well and have been working without any issues. The Bimmian staff was also extremely helpful with installation tips and answering all my questions.
Gorgeous, strong light. Be warned, the blue LEDs are VERY blue! Its a very aggressive look but may not be for everyone. Regardless which color you choose, this upgrade is a must if your bimmer has halogen halos. I had an issue with one bulb, but Bimmians customer service is awesome.
Awesome product makes look 1000% better but a pain to install not your fault lol
Very bright and easy to install in my E92. Bright even during the day. Definitely worth the money and rivals the Lux brand if you do not need the color changes. I recommend this 100%.
Very Happy with these lights, I have an Alpine white 5 series and the 6000k complemented the paint perfectly! Look awesome and dusk!
Great product, very happy with the end result, the Halo Upgrade Kit was just what my e92 needed. Much better than the stock halos and easy to install!