- Upgrade your OEM halo rings with the brightest LED Halo Upgrade Kit on the market from WeissLicht! One kit replaces all 4 rings in your headlights.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Halo rings, also known as angel eyes, are the circular rings of light surrounding the headlights of your BMW.
- WeissLicht's LED Halo Upgrade will make your BMW stand out by replacing the stock halogen light bulbs with a cool, pure white glow. Each kit replaces all FOUR halos bulbs in your headlights.
- At 180 Watts, it is BRIGHTER than the competition, are covered by a one-year warranty, and will not cause any warning lights on your dash.
This Product Fits:
- BMW 1 Series (E82) (including 1M) 2007 - 2012
- BMW 3 Series Coupe (E92) 2007 - 2012
- BMW 3 Series Sedan/Touring (E90/E91) (with HID Xenon option only) 2009 - 2012
- BMW M3 (E9X) Coupe Convertible and Sedan 2006 and up
- BMW 5 Series LCI (E60 LCI) 2008 - 2010 (with HID Xenon option only)
- BMW 6 (E63/64) Series 2008 - 2011(includes M6)
- BMW X1 (E84) with Xenon Headlights 2010 - 2012
- BMW X5 (E70) with Xenon Headlights 2007 - 2011
- BMW X6 (E71) 2008 - 2011
- BMW X5M and X6M 2008 - 2012
- BMW E89 Z4 2009 - 2012
- Installation Difficulty: ADVANCED (Special Tools or Specialized Knowledge May Be Required)
- Make sure to install the bulbs by rotating all the way until you feel the bulb fully stop. If you do not turn it all the way into the housing then the LED will not be pointing at the pick-up optics for the outer rings, resulting in dimmer outer rings.
- Some housings have very little room, making rotating the bulb quite difficult. Please try to rotate fully, if necessary, use some lubricant on the seal to help it rotate more smoothly, or by pressing inward while rotating to collapse the seal and make rotating easier.
- For vehicles with LEFT and RIGHT specific bulbs be sure to put them into the correct side. If you notice that the outer rings are dim it is because the LEDs are not being aligned correctly with the pick-up optics, instead slipping more light into the inner ring and very little into the outer ring.
Notes / Warnings
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super fast delivery my order arrived in Australia 4 days after I placed the order. Easy to fit and lights are working a treat. Would definitely recommend these guys.
I upgraded the stock Halos to WeissLicht LED Halo Upgrade Kit on my BMW X5 (E70). Installation was not quite difficult it was like a plug-&-play design. I did not need to use any tools at all but my hands. It look very nice both during the day and night. I am very satisfied with the results. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to upgrade their Halo lights.
Was not happy with the video tutorial on how to install these on my model car but a customer service rep sent me a link to the appropriate directions and everything progressed nicely. The new Halo upgrade looks fantastic. I hope to do more business with Bimmian in the future.
Very easy to install and looks awesome. The white leds look so much better than the yellow tented OEMs.
I'm replacing my lux bulbs with these since its claimed to be brighter... Installation of this version is slightly easier than the lux as the shape of the fins actually allow better grip! Notice how the lux had a different orientation in the cooling fins below the bulb, which made them very hard to hold on to during installation... This pair seemed to have what looks like a fuse, and from my laypersons view I hope this is better, although it did add more bulk, but not a big deal overall. And so ultimately, it is slightly brighter than the lux and with the much better price I would recommend anyone to keep this upgrade!
I have a 2010 1-series Coupe. Final appearance is quite nice, but thats where the story begins. The people at Bimmian are outstanding, and that's fortunate in my case, because they needed to be in order for me to complete my installation. Why? Several reasons. First,the product as delivered differed from the products in the video, the installation PDF, and even from the instruction sheet in the box. Second, the lights do not make a firm snap into place once seated. It is possible for them to look different (led hot spots in different locations around the ring). It's a bit of a struggle to secure them and make them match. Finally, and this is not a Weisslicht issue, the passenger side headlight cover is very difficult to put back properly. Its path is obstructed by all kinds of stuff. If you do the work yourself, I advise that you push as much wiring and piping (A/C) as you can get out of the way before you replace the cover. Also, wear latex gloves. My hands are cut to shreds!
Great product I would recommend this to anyone who wants a brighter white angel eye set up.