- Enhance the look of your vehicle with a high-powered WeissLicht LED License Plate Light replacement kit.
- Get rid of the dull glow of OEM bulbs and replace them with an ultra-bright 6000K white light.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- This product fully replaces your OEM license place light module, with custom housing containing a chipset with up to 24 Surface Mounted Device (SMD) LEDs.
- WeissLicht license plate lights have OEM fitment and are also plug and play!
- They are completely ERROR FREE in almost every BMW, regardless of the year or model of your vehicle!
- The LED bulbs have built in resistors and are micro-chipped to prevent any errors.
This Product Fits
- E46 Coupe (not Cabrio) 2004-2006 (Originally With OEM LED Taillights - Not Euro Spec)
- Please check with us if you are unsure.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- All you need is a screwdriver to remove your existing housings.
- Then simply unplug your old light unit, plug in the new unit, and pop it back into place.
- The entire installation can be done in a few minutes!
Notes / Warnings
- Please check your local laws to ensure legality when using this product on public roads and highways.
- In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Solid product sold by a solid company thanks!
Very bright and easy to install on my E46 330Ci. Plug and play, may have to adjust connectors a little bit to get LED working. Would recommend.
I will start out with the positive. The light output of these units is absolutely perfect. Perfect colour and perfect amount of light. Not dim so you cant see your number plate and not over bright like a chav in a Saxo. They very much resemble oem output on later cars. Now for the negative. The existing number plate bulb holders are designed to hold a little bulb not a large unit like what these are. You need to get the two prongs on the outside of the ones on the light unit. This is very difficult when you cant see them. The units are smaller than the hole on the car meaning the clips on the sides are absolutely useless. Iv had to glue mine in place. Like I say very nice light output but quite poor in quality when it comes to fitment.