- Replace your OEM 4300K HID bulbs with XenoFlo HID bulbs, available in 6000K and 8000K temperatures for a whiter color.
- Upgrading from 4300k bulbs to 8000k bulbs is similar to upgrading headlights lights from Halogen to HID -- that is how dramatic the color change is.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- These XenoFlo HID bulbs enhances the look of your BMW:
- 4300k OEM HID bulbs - Emit a yellowish white light
- 6000k XenoFlo HID bulbs - Emit a pure white light
- 8000k XenoFlo HID bulbs - Emit a light blue/cyan colored light
- HID XENON lamps are designed to last for the life of your vehicle with a life of over 2000 hours.
- XenoFlo bulbs are made of the finest materials available.
- Installation Difficulty: BASIC (Simple Tools, No Special Knowledge Required)
- DO NOT TOUCH THE GLASS PART OF THE BULB. If this occurs, the lifetime of the bulb will be shortened significantly, and your warranty will be voided. For this reason, we are not able to accept returns on any HID bulb which has been mishandled.
- 6000k bulbs are an ideal replacement for BMW OEM D2S bulb part numbers 63217160806 (63-21-7-160-806 or 63 21 7 160 806) | 07119904790 (07-11-9-904-790 or 07 11 9 904 790) | 63128361007 (63-12-8-361-007 or 63 12 8 361 007) | 07119904789 (07-11-9-904-789 or 07 11 9 904 789).
Notes / Warnings
- Note that these bulbs are sold in PAIRS!
- All bulbs of a certain color temperature emit the same color light, but due to the characteristics of the light housing where bulbs are installed and whether or not the housing has a projector, the color temperature may appear skewed, making it look more white, more blue, or more purple.
- These bulbs are NOT an upgrade for Halogen bulbs. If this is what you desire, please see our XENESIS bulbs or our XENOFLO HID RETROFIT KITS. These bulbs are to replace OEM HID bulbs with HID bulbs of a different color, and do not include new ballasts.
- It is the purchasers responsibility to check with local laws to ensure that the color / brightness of bulb that they are purchasing is legal in their area. It is also the purchasers responsibility to ensure that lights are installed in light housings as required by local laws. In areas where this product is not legal for road use it is sold strictly for off-road, track or show use only.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my second set of light bulbs from here. Love these replacement bulb. Bought the 8000k light blue and it looks really awesome.
Looks great on the X5!!
These bulb upgrades are great. They are brighter then my original xenon bulbs and I never had any error message. For you drivers that like extra brightness when driving at night and use your fog lights these bulbs are perfect for that. I am one who used to do that, but no more these 6000K bulbs are the bomb. ;-)