- Do you have a flickering or burnt-out factory HID light due to a defective ballast?
- Don't spend hundreds at the dealer, replace it with this replacement ballast.
Features and Benefits Of This Product
- Have you tried swapping bulbs from left to right?
- If the problem moves, its a bad bulb. Purchase a replacement pair to ensure color matches.
- Problem stays with the headlight? It's most likely a damaged ballast or igniter.
- Xenoflo offers a solution that bypasses the OEM ballast and igniter.
- Its a plug and play ballast and bulb base, that connects directly from the electrical plug that goes into your factory HID ballast to the HID bulb inside the headlight.
- With the Xenoflo replacement kit you can override the factory HID system quickly and inexpensively.
- Sold as individual side replacements, not in pairs, each kit includes ballast and connector. Bulbs sold separately.
This Product Fits
- WeissLicht XenoFlo Single Lamp Ballast and Harness for BMW HID for BMW E46 3 Series.
- Installation Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE (You May Need Some Help Installing This Product)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The kit came in well packaged and it is brand new kit. It is plug and play, very easy to install from your factory headlamp unit. The reason I gave it a 3 rating is because I don't know how long this kit would last compare to OEM ballast and I realized that you have to create your own mod to prevent water getting into the electrical connection. This is like a Try Out kit for me and if it meets my expectation I would give it a 4 or 5 rating next time I buy 2nd kit for other side headlamp.